Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Answers to electrical questions
    What size schedule 40 conduit should I use to run three circuits through? (two 20amp circuits and one 15amp circuit.) The distance is 75'. About 60' is to be a surface run and the remainder will underground. I just don't want to have run three separate conduits. Thank you
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2012, 01:29 PM
    3/4 inch would work fine.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 12, 2012, 08:49 AM
    I'm curious about what you are trying to do and why? I want to understand the installation.

1) When you say "Surface" exactly what do you mean?

2) Have you considered using a down stream panelboard rather than running six conductors and 3 grounds inside conduit. That way, you could tap off the main panelboard and run one set of conductors to the downstream panelboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical questions answers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lighting circuit with no earth, what size earth cable shall I put in please? Thank you

Electrical questions answers [ 1 Answers ]

Have an electrical contactor single phase 220v. Contactor works when ingaged by hand.But if pushed by the pushbuttons then the contactor won't ingage.What is wrong with the push buttons that they won't work?

Electrical questions answers [ 2 Answers ]

Is their as certain distance the back of an electrical outlet needs to be from the outside wall and if there is and I don't meet the requirements can I install a nail plate behind it.

Answers to questions on electrical [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 volt battery on a boat with a lot hooked to it ,the question is can I use a pos bus bar for the pos stuff and a negative bus bar for the negative stuffwithout doing any harminstead of having many wires hooked at the battery I'll have one pos and one negative.

Electrical questions and answers? [ 1 Answers ]

Have changed over bathroom fan, new one only has 2 connections old one had red yellow and blue, switch outside has red at top yellow at bottom and blue in separate connector block with others, new fan asks only for live and neutral, which wire should go where?

View more questions Search