Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 7, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Converting LP's to CD's How
    I have a wonderful collection of folk music but I want to listen to them in my
    Car. My music, 60's folk, is on Vinyl but I don't know how to go about getting
    Them put on CD's. Also is this a very expensive thing to do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 7, 2012, 07:40 PM
    You can get an ION turntable that can convert the LPs into MP3s that you can then burn to CDs Or wvwn direct to CDs. ION Audio Website

Also Crossley has a line of retro styled turntables that include CD recorders.
    Turntables
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 7, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    You can get an ION turntable that can convert the LPs into MP3s that you can then burn to CDs Or wvwn direct to CDs. ION Audio Website

Also Crossley has a line of retro styled turntables that include CD recorders.
    Turntables
    Thank you. I tried to check helpful but it said something about my having to spread around reputation... something like that.
    Thank you for your reply I'll go into it more tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with converting a 3-way to 4-way to 3-way into just three 2-way [ 0 Answers ]

I have a stairwell with a 3-way going to a 4-way and ending with a 3-way. I purchased three 2-way/3-way motion detector switches. Because they do not make a 4-way switch of this type I guess I would convert this back to just three 2-way switches, correct? If so how would I do this?

Converting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to put the latest msn messenger from a windows vista laptop to an windows xp desktop but when I copy the files over it says short cut cannot be found, any idea on how to do it with out downloading it again ?

View more questions Search