Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john4boy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Wiring a honeywell L641b 1004 pipe stat with a normal air monitored frost stat
    I have a garage located boiler with a typical frost stat above it .I have a honeywell L641b 1004 pipe stat that I wish to monitor the return to boiler . If possible I would like to wire it so that the system fires up on hot water and not heating , I hope this makes sense.. I have a y plan..

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring from honeywell t-stat to digital. No diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 yr old t-stat I want to repl. w/ a Globe t-stat model 59005. On the existing stat, the wires used are pink connected to X, Red to R of course, white to W2, green wire to G, orange to O, yellow to Y, and a black jumper wire from E to W2. The instruction book has several wiring diagrams,...

Wiring in a new honeywell t4360 frost stat [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to wire up this new frost stat

Honeywell T-stat #RLV430A Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace my round manual HW t-stat, with new Prog HW RLV430A. The wires coming out of the old are red,yellow,green,white. The new only has 2 black wires. How do I combine all these? My furnace is propane forced air. Thanks!

Wiring a rth7400 honeywell Heatpump t-stat [ 2 Answers ]

I am at my witts end with trying to wire this T-stat I am removing an old honeywell heatpump M# T874D1165 and replacing it with an RTH7400 programmable I have 7 wires running out of wall, here's what I have, BROWN and WHITE hooked to W-2 (with jumper going to Y-2) YELLOW going to...

Amana vs honeywell stat wiring [ 5 Answers ]

My system consists of a heatpump(amana ) / air /gas furnace. I'm presently using an amana stat (T874tg189910574101 ) and plan on changing to a Honeywell 7400 5-1-1. The amana stat uses terminals: e jumpered to w2 with tan wire , g , c / x , r , y , and o. The honeywell diagram only shows 5 wires...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.