Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 14, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Any other options for financing?
    Okay, so my husband and I are in a huge pickle! I'll try to make this as short as possible... My husband still owns a house with his ex-wife. They are selling it through a relocation company due to he and I moving out of state. The problem is that we are responsible for the second mortgage, the house is in a really bad part of town and has depreciated in value, and we have to come up with the difference. The difference is a little less than $20k. We were trying to buy a house where we live now so we could refinance for the diff. Problem is that my husband had to file bk and we have late payments on our credit. The bk was over 2 years ago, and we have been working to correct and improve our credit. Unfortunately we still have a couple of late pays on our credit within the last year, so we can't get the financing for the loan. Now I'm afraid that we won't be able to come up with the money. My hubby makes good money and his debt to income ratio is excellent, but because of the few minor marks still on our credit we can't get the loan, and don't know what other options we have. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 14, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Any ideas?? Anyone??
    arosemond Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by automansgirl
    Any ideas??? Anyone???
    Hi,
    I know a mortgage company who has helped me buy a house and I had a bk. If he has good job and dti is good, give him a call. I know he can help. He has a lot of good program even if you have bad credit or bk. Is your score 600 or above? Then even better.

The number is 803-233-4530 . Your Mortgagae soluttion llc
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding financing [ 1 Answers ]

I too have found myself in the same situation. How and where did you end up finding financing? It's quite frustrating. I need all the help I can get. I've been told by my bank that you can't use it as collateral during the repayment.

Financing Alternative [ 1 Answers ]

When choosing a financing alternative, many companies compare the impact on earnings per share of each alternative being considered. Since the level of EBIT is not affected by the financing choice, a given level of EBIT is assumed and, for this level, profits before taxes, net income, and earnings...

Auto financing denied [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took a car out of a dealer leaving downpayment, thinking that I was approved for the financing, but I just received a letter stating that my fanancing was not approved. What can happen now and what could I do?

Owner financing [ 20 Answers ]

I'm the seller, doing owner financing, which has turned out to be a nightmare! I had legal contracts that were checked out by an attny. It has been a year, they only made the min. pmts, no deposit or down pmt. But seemed to take exc. Care of the property and seemed very happy there. Without...

Financing new car [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'd appreciate if some one can answer my question. If I need to finance new car, can I do it with the bank other than dealer offers? Does it affect the price of the car if I will finance with some one else?

View more questions Search