Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbeautiful_xox Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Pink Party
    HI,

So for my next birthday (January), I am throwing a pink pool party:)
    Does anyone know where you can buy really cheap decorations and things from?

Thanks.

(oh, and if anyone knows where you can hire a really cheap slushie machine to :))
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 06:32 PM
    I'm not sure where you live so you can hire a slushie machine, but decorations are pretty cheap at Oriental Trading Company. We use them a lot at our school for items we need.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Dollar stores usually have a great selection of decorations. But, like TJ, I don't know where you live, so I can't really tell you where to go or who to contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pink eye [ 2 Answers ]

How do u treat pink eye

Pink eye? [ 13 Answers ]

It looks like my dog has pink eye, poor baby couldn't even open it this morning, crusted shut! It went from one or two spots of discharge yesterday to full blown over night. My question is, can pink eye pass from dog to a person? I am washing my hands every time I touch her, but wondering if I...

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

Pink and Black; Black and Pink 2 times is a charm [ 8 Answers ]

Any color combination, any time, its always a good time :)

View more questions Search