Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacyh24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 08:38 AM
    San diego or Parris Island
    I stay on the east of the Mississippi river but I want to go to san diego just because, can I ask my recruiter if I can go and will he let me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 09:08 AM
    For boot camp?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 09:11 AM
    You will be assigned to the base that specializes in your MOS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

San Diego to Disneyland! Help [ 5 Answers ]

Please anyone Me and three friends want to go Disneyland since it's the last time we see each other problably We want to take a straight way to Disneyland from San Diego ,it would be a round trip since we plan to make it a one day visit please anyone preferably a transportation with more people...

Artist Parris Parrish etching Auberge [ 1 Answers ]

Have an etching entitled "Auberge" with signature that looks like Parris Parrish it has a sLZ in a circle and the capital letter L on lower left hand corner. It depicts a country scene with a cabin on a hill, road running down with three fences and beautiful trees, the dominant colors are green...

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates [ 2 Answers ]

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s

San diego ca Thanksgiving vacation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to rent a house or condo, the dates can be easily changed, but around Nov 20 to 26th. I want to have a full kitchen and dining area to host Thanksgiving dinner for from 6 to 12 adults. The number of bedrooms isn't critical as guests can stay in hotels, or with us if the place were to...

San diego [ 1 Answers ]

What is the distance between studio city, ca. and san diego, ca?

View more questions Search