Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy1011986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Mental health and dignosing people
    If everyone in your naborhood tried to say that they think your mentialy sick and called the police would they take your to the hospital and diginoses you. Or if everyone in your family side it.
    Could they take your hut houseing from you for it.
    What if you didn't show no sings of mential illness Would they still take u...
    Would they take your kids?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 07:53 PM
    I'm having a hard time understanding you Kathy. Could you give us some examples of what is going on?

Why did someone call the police on you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

People with mental health problems- reaction towards others [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a friend who was depressed about a year ago. She didn't take any medication, but spent a lot of time at the psychologist and with me. I was the only one of her friends who knew what was going on, me and her mum. I spend all last summer being there. Holding her in my arms...

Mental health [ 7 Answers ]

I have been suffering from depression for a few years now and I would like to know if this illness ever go away.

Mental health [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully you can help me ,I feel as those I'm going crazy I have been diagnosed as being schozophrenia. I don't believe it ,so I do all kinds of research for other causes of my many ailments. I believe that I have some kind of parasite living in me , I had had many blood tests done and fecal tests...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

View more questions Search