Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Tongue problems
    So Ive had my tongue pierced for 8 about years got my tongue pierced a second time about a year after I got the first hole in my tongue. And the past 4-5 months Ive had bumps at the end of my tongue. I thought it might have been from the tongue rings but after I took them out the bumps are still there. So I asked my Dr. and she said they're just swollen test buds. But the bumps also have caused a lot of troubles with my breathing. I was taking a medicine that after the breathing problems started I did a little research and in my research it said my medicine might cause breathing problems. I told my Dr. but she doesn't listen any more. Any way my tongues rings are still out the bumps are still there. Ive been gargling with Listerine and the bumps go down but come rite back. Does any body know what I should do or what's happening?

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing Problems [ 20 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced about 5 days ago and I just had a couple of questions. First, my tongue has turned white. I think it may be dead taste buds but Im not sure. Second I woke up this morning and I dried blood around the piercing on my tongue. Is that normal? Thirdly white stuff come out of the...

Tongue piercing problems [ 2 Answers ]

So I got my tongue Pierced a few days ago, the only concerns I have is 1: Will it fall out the bottom? And 2: the top is sinking into my tongue, should that be a cause of concern? I mean literally sinking in, not resting on top, not indenting, its in my tongue

Tongue piercing problems [ 1 Answers ]

Okaay I got my tongue pierced 2 days ago, and a bump is forming on the top of my tongue a little bit under the ball. I called my piercer and he said to it is dead skin under my tongue, I can either wait it out but if it gets any worse I have to get it cut out?! Is this true

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

Where can I find tongue spacers so I don't always have to wear a flashy tongue ring? [ 9 Answers ]

I love my tongue ring but I don't always want to wear and I have to work where I can't have tongue ring. Does anyone know any common stores that have them. Because I can't find them.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.