Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3W8LSI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 08:21 AM
    Sore breasts for two weeks now, period is due tomorrow and I have on and off cramping
    Last month I had a very light period, it wasn't thick at all. It was real watery. It lasted two days which is a normal length for me. But about a week after it ended I had started getting really sore breasts, they're still sore even now and my next period is due tomorrow. I've also been getting on and off cramps since last night. Last time I was pregnant I had sore breasts, a missed period and cramping as my symptoms and that was it. So I'm just wondering what the chances are that I am now? And did my last period count as a period? I'm confused with it all. I didn't think sore breasts were supposed to occur so soon after my period ended. It's all new to me.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is 10 days late, cramping, sore breasts, Am I pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 26. This is the first time ever I missed my period. I'm today 10 days late. Did 3 pregnancy test and all 3 negative. I have sore breast, cramps and I'm bloated. When I press on my lower belly it feels sensitive and weird. If you have any advice or have been through this yourself,...

My period is 10 days late, cramping, sore breasts, Am I pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old, engaged and LATE! It's been 10 days since I should have started. I've been having cramps like I'm going to start and nothing. My breasts are sore as well, like they usually are before my period. When I use the bathroom I have clear watery discharge... It feels like my period...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.