Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetsister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Ask a paranormal expert
    When I was 9 years old (35 years ago) I had a very distubing experience that still haunts me to this day. The memory has never changed and when I tell the story to people, it elicits unsettled responses ranging from the "creeps" to "goosebumps". Can someone tell me what it was I saw?

I had gone down to a local park early one Sat morning around 9:30 am in a light rain to look at a creek that had swelled overnight.. I had a fascination with rainstorms and watching this creek flood. There was no one around. The park itself is very treed in all old growth forest. As I approached this clearing, I noticed a black objecy hunched over in the salmon berry bushes across the creek. I continued walking down the path and into the clearing that ran parallel to the creek to get a better look.

The object was moving.. it looked like a black bear but it was moving oddly. Just then, perhaps a 100 feet away from me this thing looked up at me and the terror that cursed through me was undescribable. What I was looking at I couldn't comprehend. And as this creature stood up and never taking its gaze off me, I felt like I was in danger... something wasn't right. It was shaped like a man with white skin but had no shoes or socks. It had a black flwoing robe that came to just above the ankles. The arms were covered to the wrists with this robe, almost like what a monk would wear. It had no hair, bald in fact. But what I could not grasp is that this being had no face, no eyes, no features at all. And it stared, crouched as if ready to sprint. I yelled at it and said " who are you?" what do you want?" No response. As I walked toward the creature, it would move backwards at the same pace I would step forward, when I stepped backwards, it would approach me with the same rhythm until at one point it was standing on the other side of the creek poised to sprint and cross a small foot bridge. At this point, I turned around and ran never looking back and screaming as loud as I could scream "leave me alone" over and over.

When I got back to my house the commotion woke my parents and Dad went running down to the park (5 mins away) asking me in the process what was wrong "there's something down there Dad and it chased me" My dad returned to the house and says he couldn't find anyone.

To this day, when I return to my home town on the BC coast, I make a point of walking down to this spot by myself and sit and gaze at the spot where this event happened and feelings of uneasiness wash over me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 29, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Sounds interesting... but we could only speculate what that could have been. The spiritual world exists and manifests itself in many ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a paranormal expert [ 0 Answers ]

Duane If there are ghost that the investigators found ,did they not offer a solution to remove these spirits?? A lot of times these investigators are just trying to make movies or having fun at your expence. A expert will be able to tell you what is there and remove them within hours,...

Ask paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, around 4 or 5 I would see the faces of people spinning above me around in circles, mostly of middle age men and women but also some of younger children and elderly people they would all be talking at the same time and I could never fully understand them. Sometimes the same face...

What qualifies an expert witness? How is an expert qualified and who qualifies him? [ 3 Answers ]

What qualifies an expert witness? How is an expert qualified and who qualifies him?

View more questions Search