Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pete Whalen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Garnishee application
    I guy I worked with here in the UK as an Operations Manager for his company,owed a sub contractor some money (dispute on wages and work carried out), he closed the company down thereafter the guy who carried out the work pursued myself he could not get hold of this guy who dissolved his company, subsequently who knew of me, my address etc and over the years has gone through leagal proceedings against mysely because the old company no longer exists he chased me for the moniies etc that we not due nor payable from myself, over the past several months I have been to court on several occasions and set aside a writ of FIFI, Set aside the judgement to include a variance and these have been declined, the figure now needs to be settled by myself even though I was not a director of the company, the response against the applicant is nul and void i.e it has exceeeded the time in which you are allowed to challenge it, should this been proposed, and presented within the time limites there could have been a case here, latterly the Judge kicked it out and insisted that I approach the Enforcement Agency and propose a payment plan to them>

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot do Garnishee? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I won a small claims case and the defendant made 3 payments out of 4. I then went back to do the wage execution but they tell me that since a child support order is in place that they cannot do garnishee. So, what else can I do to get my money? Please help...

Pension garnishee [ 1 Answers ]

Can my canada pension be garnished?

Bank Garnishee [ 2 Answers ]

The court has ordered my business bank account garnished for DOUBLE relating to a civil judgment. What does DOUBLE mean? My account now has a zero balance and. >Moved from Forum Help<

Garnishee a debtor [ 5 Answers ]

I have a court order to garnishee a debtor but I cannot find his place of employment. I have his ssn. What can I do?

Unresponsive Garnishee [ 1 Answers ]

Funds held at a TX credit union were frozen on my behalf; Garnishee has never responded to the Writ that was served on the Credit Union via the Garnishee. When she FINALLY did issue a check made out to me-she sent MY check to the debtor & sent me the "stub". She will not respond to my demands for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.