Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dspagnola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Screwdamper removal
    Fireplace screw damper needs removal along with rod that goes through fireplace so we may put in new mantel and gas insert can figure out how to do it
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Many times the easiest way to get rid of these components is to get in there with a sawzall with a good metal blade and just start cutting things out. All you need to do is make room for the new insert, and a path for the new insert venting, gas and electrical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iud removal [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know the truth I have no dr and planned parenthood doesn't accept medicare I am determine to take my mirena iud out by myself can you tell me the best safe way I can do this PLEASEadvice/directions/cautions please

L110 drive belt removal need diagram for removal [ 0 Answers ]

I have a john deere L110 42 inch deck. I am trying to replace the drive belt I cannot get the steering shaft out so I can get the belt off I have everything loose but that shaft with the sprocket on the end. If I had a diagram to see I might be able to take it off.

Torrent removal or computer removal? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get torrent files off my computer? I thought it was a legal 25.00 for a years subscription and you could rent as much as you want, but it's torrents. Help me. I thought that I was getting access to new movie trailers and unlimited rentals There are now all of these feeds on the computer...

Iud removal [ 2 Answers ]

I just had my iud removed on October 16, 2007. I had sex the night before the procedure and boyfriend came in me. Is there any chance I could already be pregnant?

View more questions Search