Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HorseCrazy Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 10:02 AM
    The guy I like asked out my best friend!
    So the guy that I am friends with just asked out my best friend! What should I do? I'm heartbroken.

Nov 24, 2012, 10:13 AM
    By the way I'm 14! :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 10:17 AM
    He can't date you too? (That's what we used to do -- mix and match and date each other.)

Nov 24, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    He can't date you too? (That's what we used to do -- mix and match and date each other.)
    How old are you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 10:33 AM
    The two of them are NOT exclusive. Or just be friends with both of them and bide your time. At 14 or so, this relationship will probably not last.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I asked out my best friend, she said no [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I asked out my best friend of 3 years and she said she enjoys what we have too much right now. She then went on to say that if she changed her mind I would be the first to know. I'm confused and sad. For as long as we've been best friends there's always been the feeling that something...

A friend asked me this [ 4 Answers ]

A friend on a social message board asked me this, and I want to make sure I have the facts before I answer her. I cleaned up text speak :)

My friend liked this boy but he asked me out [ 4 Answers ]

Okay well she isn't really my friend, but she had told me that she wanted to ask him out. Weeks before the guy she had wanted to ask out had told me that he really liked me, but he didn't ask me out. I did like him back, but only a little (I had just got done with a relationship), later I told...

Asked out a friend. I think. [ 5 Answers ]

I thought I made it clear but I guess I didn't. A few days ago, I asked out a friend, or so I thought. I've been friends with this girl for almost a year now. We hang out a lot, but always with other friends around. When I just met her, I asked her out, but it didn't work out since she was...

What if he asked your best friend out? [ 1 Answers ]

Question: There is this guy and there were many signs he liked me. He also asked me to dance to a slow song at homecoming. I talk to him a lot and he smiles when I talk to him. He always sits with my friends and I. My friends know I like him. They asked if he liked me and he said just as friends....

View more questions Search