Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweet girl 33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Bump on nose pierce
    Can someone help me? I just had my nose pierce about a month ago and this bump came out is kind of painful I have Ben cleaning it with antibacterial soap and ocean spray. It looks like a keloid but its seems to be getting worst not better after I try tree oil one night. What else can I do or would it be better for me to take it off? Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

How to convince my mom to let me pierce my nose && is 15 to young? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am 15 years old and I will 16 in 4 months. I am trying to convince my mom to let me get my nose pierced ever since I turned 15. I am trying to tell her that its not as bad as she thinks it will be.Also she says I am too young. Any advice on what to say?

Nose piercing bump [ 4 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 2 weeks ago and within the first week a bump started showing up I called the piercing place to see what I should do and they said camelmille tea so I been using that for a week it does not seem to do anything. Will it go away on its own or should I use something else

Am 12 and I want a nose pierce and highlights [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 12 years old and I want a nose pierce and highlights:D do you think my parents would let me and am I too small? How mcuh are they both in london?:o please answer!! :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.