Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    graconell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Animated short movies with people climbing boxes to get gold stars
    There was this movie I watched when I was a kid, the main character was being discriminated against, because he could not get a gold star. He went to this guy in a barn who I always thought was God, and the God told him something that was supposed to be empowering. This kid then climbed a big stack of boxes so he could get his gold star, and I cannot remember the rest of it. It was kind of animated, they always reminded me of puppets.

Check out some similar questions!

Can all people see all stars simultaneously? [ 2 Answers ]

If all people on earth would gather in and around one city and we'd switch off all the lights, would all people be able to see all stars that are visible with the naked eye simultaneously?

What was the name the Egyptians gave for "the people who came from the stars"? [ 0 Answers ]

I thought it was Akhu (or "The Shining Ones"), and then I thought it may have been Annunaki, but that's not Egyptian I think. And, if possible, do you know what the hieroglyph for that name was?

Cartoon show about people climbing into robots? [ 4 Answers ]

All that I can remember about this old cartoon show is that there were these robots That had like cockpits in them And when people climb into them they can activate these robots and make them more powerful There was this female tripod/spider like robot with a female voice

Kid adventure movies with rock stars in the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie about a girl who I think wished her brother or sister away and then some trolls or goblins came and got the baby and took the baby to this crazy world through her mirror I think and it was a man who had the baby she had to do certain adventurerous things to get the baby back the man...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.