Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minaam7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Jammati islam concept
    Asalam alaikum.I want to ask whether the concept of jammat in islam is proved according to sunnah or not.by jammat I mean,people including men and women who leave their house and go to other cities.men stay in mosques and women stay in someone house.they make food by mutual help.they do all the izkar,pray all namaz including tahajud and ishraq and recite quran.but my point is, if an alim is in the jammat then common men and women are benefited by his/her knowledge.if no alim is present then what is the use of sending jammats to other cities? Is this amal a biddat?

Check out some similar questions!

Concept of "munh bola bhai" in islam [ 0 Answers ]

I have a classmate who regards me as his sister, I stay in complete hijab in front of him and mashaa allah he also respects my modesty. I just want to ask that is this relationship justified in islam? Can we sometimes chat on Facebook or talk on phone? My parents know him and his family and are...

Concept of Tazkia Nafs in Islam [ 0 Answers ]

What is concept of Tazkia Nafs in the light of Quran and Sunnah? Can a common Muslim practice Tazkia Nafs without Shiekh(Teacher) of any school of thought.

What is the concept of taveez in islam [ 2 Answers ]

What is the concept of taveez in islam... can v use taveez for our safety or for some other purpose like nazar,jadoo etc etc...

What about Mastrubation concept in Islam [ 1 Answers ]

What about mastrubation concept in Islam according to Quran and Hadith. Please urgently inform me because millions of young people of muslim ummah want to about it

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.