Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheridy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 09:49 PM
    EtG will I pass
    Will I pass after 4 beers drank on sat and test on Monday

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my ETG [ 2 Answers ]

I I am 23 yr old female. I drank 1 pint of captain Saturday evening stopped at 10pm. Just took my ETG test at 5:30 pm Monday. Today I drank a gallon plus water and ran 5 miles. Drank 1 serving creatine. What are my chances of being positive on ETG

Will I pass ETG [ 7 Answers ]

I drank at 12am on a Monday night, 3 shots then 3 beers over 4 hours. So I stopped drinking at about 3am. I am female, 95 lbs, 5'1", and took an ETG Wednesday at 4pm. I drank a 24 oz. smoothie with antioxidants the night before and drank a half gallon of water. What are my chances?

Will I pass? [ 3 Answers ]

I am also on probation and have to take EtG tests. So, you are saying you drink that much on the weekends and can still pass the test? The only time I believe I have failed was when I was drinking vodka. Never do that again. But I did have 3 beers on Friday. Here is is Monday and I have to...

Will I pass ua? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning

Thanks, but ill pass [ 2 Answers ]

I have a strong want to have a boyfriend, but I'm not desperate. Lately, a few guys have made passes at me and I've denied all of them. Also, I can't seem to even meet anyone that I am remotely interested in. I don't know why I can't find anyone that I would consider dating. :confused: I'm 15 yrs...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.