Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ninja_Psycho Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 08:05 PM
    A movie about a guy that died during a war came back to life after a few weeks
    A guy died in a war , came back to life a few weeks later and was helped by his friend , they both realized once dead you couldn't be killed again but needed human blood to stay healthy, and started to fight crime and using the victims for there blood, driving around in a big car in the city his friend got shot during a attempt to stop a holdup and only way to save him was to bite him and give him the curse which he did , so now there were 2 crazy guys that were unable to be killed unless the head was removed and totally destroyed lots of humor in the movie very funny sometimes the friends head was cut off and sent to him for a payback but still not dead pleading to be put out of his misery the head was run over using a large road making machine . Eventually the guy gets caught and is put in a secret government building with many others like him and they were put in a plane and sent to Iran and dumped there .
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 18, 2012, 02:23 PM
    The Revenant
    Ninja_Psycho Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thanks man .I guess you must have seen Revenant as well to have known which movie I was asking about. Anyway many thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 07:15 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie: Evil Biker Gang - Leader Comes Back to Life [ 6 Answers ]

I need help with another horror movie! This horror movie may have been made in the late '70s or early '80s. This film was about an evil biker gang led by a malicious young man. The leader dies and returns from the grave. Also, it seems as if this movie had a haunting musical score. I want to...

Trying to find a movie where the house comes back to life [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find a movie, I think it was made in the sixties. The house comes back to life after a family moves in. There is a family already there, but they are moving out and they look like the house has drained them. When the new family moves in, the food pantry is bare. Just as the family...

This movie was about an undertaker that would bring the towns people back to life. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was about an undertaker that would bring the towns people back to life after they died a horrable death. It was set in a coastal town. He was proud of his work and called it an art. I can not remember the name for nothing.

What's the name of the movie where the mother dies and comes back to life and becomes [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie whenthe mother dies and comes back to life and becomes a serial killer and her son knows

My second dog died 2 weeks after my first dog died [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 12 yr old german shephard boy, and a 9 yr old female. The boy died 2 weeks ago. And in the last 2 weeks, the girl would not eat, would hide all day, and barely drink water. We found her dead this morning in a corner of our yard, but she was 100% physically healthy. Did she die because...

View more questions Search