Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regan757 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 06:43 PM
    I have really felt "strange."
    This is new to me, and the idea of cancer is not really something that has every crossed my mind. It is just lately in the past 6 to 9 months, I have really felt "strange." I say strange as I lack a better word. I have a lump in my lower back the size of an egg, this has been there 6 months. I now also have 2 more smaller ones around it. They developed in the past month... I get a stabbing pain in the same region which radiates through to my back and down my leg. My lymph nodes swell in my groin peridoically, but now I have noticed it in my arm pit as well. Yesterday, I found a lump in my neck and I have a lump on my temple on my face as well. Both seriously itchy but my face more than my neck. My whole body itches horribly at times. I am also exhausted and feel like I am losing weight, constantly get headaches. I stay cold during the day but get night sweats at night, but am living in a country where waiting for a scan the right way is at least 6 months out. Should I be concerned or just wait it out??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 06:50 PM
    What you do is make an appointment with a doctor ASAP!
    regan757 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    What you do is make an appointment with a doctor ASAP!
    I did, but here in Ireland, it takes 6 months to get a scan. I am trying to decide whether to just go into to hospital and demand to be seen or not. I don't think they are taking me seriously and I don't know if I should take myself seriously either :( I am American, I just moved here recently before all this started happening :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Yes, go to the ER. You don't want to wait 6 months. Socialized medicine at its best, huh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever felt like this? [ 0 Answers ]

In the middle of the night I will be asleeep and then all of a suudden I wake upp and I see double my heart is pounding I feel like throwing up and I feel light headed and dizzzy? Every other night I get that and it scares me because I'm so young I don't do drugs I don't drink alcohol. After this...

Shouders felt heavy, neck felt been pressed, fingers shaking automatically , WHY ? [ 1 Answers ]

My niece recently felt her neck been pressed (but actually nobody nearby ), and her shoulders felt heavy, as if there is some heavy loads on her shoulders. Sometimes fingers of her right palm shake automatically... What's wrong with her ?

Just felt like saying. [ 7 Answers ]

This website is almost like a blessing in my life. It's helping me with personal relationships just by reading things from real people. Not some random article. I really enjoy coming here and asking/answering questions. Thank you all so much! This site truly is a blessing to me, glad I found it!

Have you felt like this [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have been going out quiet a while now.. I do love him because I've had other relationships and I never felt this way before,the prob is he lives in england and I live in ireland but we see each other every 2 weeks for 2 or 3 weeks... but he has cheated before a...

Ever felt like [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started having sex. I have this over whelming fear of getting pregnant. Just scares me beyond belife. Is this irrational ? Cause, we are using birth control and condoms. Or does this just show I'm not ready ? Does everyone go through this ? Wondering...

View more questions Search