Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farma aska davi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 04:35 PM
    My Short Film
    How many characters, and scenes should a short film have?? Also what could be my topic??

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for the name of a short film [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a short film about 10 yrs ago on cable about a guy who gets killed and goes to hell. He is told that if he lived life differently, he would be graded using points to get to heaven. He escapes by way of an elevator and gets a second chance at life. Dancing gets him the most points. Can...

Old short film [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of this movie. It's always raining and the only short time that there is sunshine a young boy misses it. I think it was on in the 80's and I think it was part of a series of short stories on some station maybe HBO

Name of German Short Film [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a short film about a guy working in the wet collections of the Berlin Natural History Museum who became a connoiseur of tasting the alcohol from different specimesn jars? I think it was a one word title - maybe the guys name - I saw it 5-6 years ago on TV - not sure...

Need a name for this Short Cartoon Film! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey :) Can anyone help me remember the name of this short cartoon film? It was either from the late 70's or 80's (small chance early 90's but I doubt it!) It's about a giant living in his castle and he's upset that the local kids keep going in his garden and climbing in his tree's, so he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.