Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luzmml Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 03:02 PM
    I recently bought a 00 Hyundai elentra, n it randomly turns off after a stop. Why?
    I have to keep pressing the accelerator hard after I slow down or stop or else the car will turn off on me. However I'm able to turn it back on. I do not want to invest too much money into the I'm not planning to keep it for long, it did not heat up so I don't know what's wrong with it.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi there I am trying to identify an old print I bought recently. Is is signed Folland [ 2 Answers ]

It shows an old English village in the snow. There is a church with a pointed spire. Thanks

Ceiling fan w/ remote randomly turns on and off [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a ceiling fan with a remote for a few years and lately it has been acting possessed. I'll turn the fan on using the remote before I go to bed. Early in the morning, I'll hear the "click" of the remote and the fan will turn off without is having touched anything. When we try to turn the...

Philips 42: Turns off when cold & Picture randomly fading in/out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 42 inch flat TV with ambilight, it's about 5 years old. The picture will randomly go very dim where you can barely see anything. When this happens it typically comes back in about 10 minutes. Comcast has already installed a booster. Not sure if this is related to the cable or the TV...

Hey, I recently bought a 98 Honda civic ex, and I'm having starting problems [ 2 Answers ]

Once I bought my car I gave it a major tune up. But recently when I drive it for a while during the day it gives me a weak start up, and a couple weeks ago it didn't turn on at all. It wasn't the battery or alternator, I even changed the main relay on it and nothing. Im getting the same problem,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.