Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wintergirl98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Can this be implantation bleeding?
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive a child for almost a year now. My Cycle is usually 35 days and my ovulation date should be March 15, 2007 according to the calculator. Just yesterday(march 12/07) I notice a little bit of blood-just pink and sometime brown when I wipe. I still have it today but does not feel like a period so can this be implantation bleeding? People said that I must have ovulated early because every month my period is different but 35 days is the average. I am curious cause I do want a baby.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 03:56 PM
    There is always a possibility that it was implantation bleeding. Wait until you are sure you haven't had your proper period for at least 1 week, then test using the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning. If that is negative and you still don't get your regular period, ask the doctor to take a pregnancy blood test. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could this be implantation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was December 30th to Jan 3rd. I am also trying to conceive. My ovulation period was between Jan 10th-14th. I had sex the 11th. My next period is due January 28th and my periods are like clock work and are every 29 days and I'm not on the pill and haven't been for 2 years. So this is...

Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Is spotting for 11 days indicitive of implantation bleeding or is that too long? I had my period from Dec. 4th - 11th, and started the spotting on the 22nd. I should have started my actual period yesterday as my cycle is usually 30-32 days. My husband and I are trying. Is this just wishful thinking?

Implantation bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I may have had implantation bleeding but I am not sure as I have been told different things, I bleed for two days both of which lasted less than 12 hours and were how described I am now currently not bleedin but myt real period hasn't come along, could that be why? I also did a test...

Implantation Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have low progesterone, so... also I was put on clomid days 5-9, I ovulated on day 11, now today is day 8, Ive had a little sickness, and today I noticed a little brown color in my panties... well tonight there's a little redish spotting. So I took a first response test tonight, and it said...

Is this implantation bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-It's been awhile since my last post but we have been busy Trying to conceive! So here is the update. My last AF was around the 8th of Nov. and it is now Jan 3. My cycles are usually irregular so I tried not to get my hopes up again this time. I have tested when I thought I was a week late...

View more questions Search