Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovedrunk1108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 12:11 AM
    Relationship Advice
    Me and my ex were on and off again for about 2 1/2 years. No one really approved because we are both females. We struggled to make it work between our families and her son but we fell in love. But it ended. I was heartbroken. She then started dating this guy and they had been together a year and a half and he cheated on her. She reached out to me saying she knew I could make her smile and laugh so I of course was there for her. So I went over to her house to help her clean up after the cheating boyfriend moved out and there were a few awkward silent moments. I know her heart is broke. But in the midst of it I realized I still love her. How can I get her back?

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship advice [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 years now and we have one child together. The past few months I have not felt the same about him as I did when we first got together. Having a child together has made it a lot harder to just walk away as I would do if we didn't have one. When we first got...

Relationship advice... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not one to really reach out for advice but I've got this one issue (I think it's an issue anyway... ) with my current girlfriend. We were together for 4 years, and split up for about 2 months on an unexpected "break", but are now together again with the knowing that we can fix our...

A little relationship advice? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so this may be long. I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year, we've been best friends for 2 years. His mom passed away about a year ago, and it's been very difficult to go through. Through the whole time we have spent a lot of time together, I've helped him through a lot, and he's...

Need relationship advice [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend broke up about a month ago. We were very much in love with each other. She went to College and we were still togeather. That's how much we meant to each other. She goes to college three hours away from me and I usually would go see her every other weekend and she would come see...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.