Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lghv62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 04:39 PM
    What do the differente test numbers mean at quest for urine
    When I am asked to do different urine tests at quest what are they looking for in #2 and #3 and #4. I have done Test #1 which I thought was an overview of all drugs. Then I was asked to perform #2 one week and #3 a different week. Just wondering what specifically they are looking for. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

What is the thc cutoff level for a drug test at quest diagnostics [ 1 Answers ]

I took a drug test today at Quest Diagnostics (employment pre-screening). Prior to the test, I passed one first check home test and 8 thc testing strips, never failing one. I have not smoked marijuana in 24 days and prior to that, I was an infrequent smoker. Does the standard Quest Diagnostics...

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

Can alchahol stay in urine 16 hours after drinking and be detected in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

I had 7 drinks I weigh 165lbs 16 hours later received supprise urine test.I drank Detoxify xxtra clean.Will alchahol be detected in urine?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.