Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urhk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 11:33 PM
    How to kill parasites?
    Feel things are biting me, but can't see them.

It could be anywhere in your body, no preference by the intruders

No apparent scares, or breeding, but have sores spots.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 11:34 PM
    What did the doctor say?

Nov 12, 2012, 11:41 PM
    2 darmo doctors say different things:
    1 says mites living under skin and gave us scarbies lotion, which seems to be relieving it for 2 days. However, my wife feels the lotion appeared too strong and affected her joints (left arm) and started to feeling numb, hence reduced the portion of usage on the skins.
    The other doctor says, we are just allergic to some laces (we found and showed him the dead body of an insect) and he prescribed us some medicine to relief the itchyness.

My wife and I think the first doctor was more right, as it's apparently that "things" are scratching us during day and night and we are losing sleep...

Checked many info online whereby I suspect we are suffering something called "invisible bites"... not sure what to do next...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 12, 2012, 11:45 PM
    Maybe you should go back to the first doctor and tell him what you discovered.

Nov 12, 2012, 11:47 PM
    By the way, this has been ongoing for about 4 weeks...

About 2 weeks ago, I feel the worms developed on my skin would jump to other people beside me. It seems people beside me feel the worms would ump on them and they started feeling itchy immediately. These actions were not seen, but were actually felt by people...

Nov 12, 2012, 11:49 PM
    Thanks odinn7; appreciate your quick help.

Fyi, went to see the first doctor again after 7 days and told him about the numbness and he prescribed another med of lesser strength (he claimed), but he also seems to be out-of-wicks to tackle the issue... that's why trying to get help online :(

Nov 13, 2012, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Maybe you should go back to the first doctor and tell him what you discovered.
    Thanks odinn7; appreciate your quick help.

Fyi, went to see the first doctor again after 7 days and told him about the numbness and he prescribed another med of lesser strength (he claimed), but he also seems to be out-of-wicks to tackle the issue... that's why trying to get help online

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when an american gets Parasites in Peru? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a really bad stomach ache now for several hours. I had the first one last Sunday after eating fish for dinner. I have only had chicken and potatoes since with minor tummy aches, but tonight it is hurting very badly. We have been avoiding giving me pills because they say the cure iis worst...

Flying white parasites - [ 12 Answers ]

I had found several links and writings on the topic of flying parasites but they seemed to end without resolution and I am wondering if anyone if a resolution has been found. Here is my experience: Buggysbegone and Findit and others suffering with this unusual parasite. I am also quite...

Movie About Snake-Parasites [ 3 Answers ]

There was horror movie about snakes that were parasite-like. People found them in snow or mountains, don't recall, I saw it long time ago. Then in the end there was monster that tore apart body or something...

Silver parasites [ 1 Answers ]

What parasite lokos like slivers of silver or white lint on clothes, carpet , etc.

Parasites [ 7 Answers ]

Being health conscious reading up on parasites has just plain freaked me out. I mean the idea of worms or microscopic parasites living inside of you. Not to mention the percentage of people infected with parasites are just plain staggering. What do you gyes think of colonix as being a colon...

View more questions Search