Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hectik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 05:31 AM
    Free online nurses to answer questions
    I've had a lump of bottem of my back near my bum bone for months if not years and its got smaller and started to bleed what is this please?

Check out some similar questions!

Ob gyn online now to answer questions for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 36 yrs old who only have one ovary but both Fallopian Tubes,and just had surgery in July 2010 to remove five Fibroids. The type of surgery that I had was called,Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Myomectomy, after waiting for my body to heel for about four months I was told to try to get...

Where can I find a obgyn online for free to answer questions [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know what does it mean when your bleeding doing intercourse but there is no pain and it only happens when I have intercourse

Ask nurses questions for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant can't keep anything down what should I do?

Ask nurses online free? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. I was having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am 24 years old. My period is not due for a week and I Started experiencing very light brown spotting for a day, now I have a little bit heavier bleeding. Do you think that I was implanting and then miscarried? Or is it just my period? I am...

Online nurses free answers? [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend fooled around last night, no sex , just oral and with his hand, I was very sore and sensed a little pain while he put two fingers inside, (stretching sensation).. Once I got home I noticed something, beside my clitoris it looked like a dark purple bruise and almost, like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.