Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kipper1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Blower on heating unit hums and will not start fan turns easily manually.
    Noticed blower on heating unit hums and won't start. If I disconnect power and restart blower comes on and heats fine. Fan turns fine manually.

Check out some similar questions!

What turns on a blower motor in side a central unit [ 0 Answers ]

When trunning on the heat it will make a clicking sound but will not blow, I have power to the outside, the heat unit but the blower will not come on

Draft Inducer won't start (it just hums unit I spin the fan blade) [ 2 Answers ]

When thermostat asks for heat, the furnace won't start unless I physically give the fan blade on the draft inducer a spin. What can be causing this?

Blower turns off/on constantly, and not heating house well [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! :) My gas central heating unit has not been heating the house to the set temperature. This morning, I woke up to a 60 degree house, even though my thermostat is set to 70 degrees. It will run for about 7 minutes, then the blower will shut off for about 2 minutes, then it will run...

Trane Heater Blower Unit constantly hums [ 3 Answers ]

I have two (2) Trane gas heater/blowers in my basement and one is completely silent when the blower isn't on and the other has hummed constantly for 10 years unless you turn the power completely off. I had some work done on my hot water heater and the plumber asked me why the blower unit was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.