Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Big Dawg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
    What was unusual about the conveyance used to pick up the children from the train depot?
    winddance Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg
    What was unusual about the conveyance used to pick up the children from the train depot?
    OK I'll bite. I don't see anything unusual about it. It's just a small pony cart pulled by a horse. What is it?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
    I think he's asking because he has to give the answer in essay form, as in homework. Unfortunately I don't know, I suppose to someone who gets a kick out of symbolism it must mean something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some sort of witch movie [ 13 Answers ]

I'm looking for these two movies that I sawe when I was younger 1. I only remember two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered I pretty sure it was a witch movie. 2. It's about this...

Salem Witch trials [ 1 Answers ]

In school we are leaning about the salem witch trials and I got a paper to write about I NEED HELP! :eek: Anyone know any thing about the salem witch trials :D

Narnia, movie [ 6 Answers ]

I watched the movie Narinia today, first I would not recommend it for younger children, my 5 year old left the room because it was too scary. But I have been hearing this movie hyped as a Christian movie. Ok, where do we get the relationship to Christinaity except for the good vs evil idea. ...

Chronicles of Narnia [ 6 Answers ]

This is more of a comment than a question. Tonight I rented the recent Chronicles of Narnia movie for the kids and watched it along with them. I hadn't seen it yet, but I remember when it came out, it was criticized for being "too Christian". At the time I didn't have an opinion one way or another,...

Varying your wardrobe [ 1 Answers ]

I have the following problem to solve and was wondering if someone could check my answers for me. Thanks. -Mr. Swenson packed 2 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, 2 sports jackets, and 2 ties for a trip. How many different outfits does he have that include one of each item? MY ANSWER: To answer this...

View more questions Search