Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viziotelevision Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Will 3 hits of marijuana show up on a hair drug test?
    I smoked 3 hits of marijuana mid-october (around oct 13 I think) and didn't even feel high... I am very active and work out basically every day, am in very good shape, have medium-thickness dark hair. If I have to do a hair drug test for a job at the end of november/beginning of December will I pass?
    RealTalkSon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 03:21 PM
    3 "hits"?

Are you retarded?

Also, just Google it you fool.

If you just had three hoots of a joint you can say you were in a room with others who were smoking pot, but I have no idea if they'll buy it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question for DrBill--Infrequent User of Marijuana + Hair Drug Test [ 17 Answers ]

Hi DrBill, I know you've answered this question a couple of times before, but each situation is different, and like most people going in for a hair test, I'm getting slightly paranoid and nervous. I won't bore you with a long intro, so here's the gist of it: I am a very infrequent smoker. ...

Does second hand marijuana smoke show up in hair folicle drug tests? [ 10 Answers ]

Does second hand marijuana smoke show up in hair folicle drug tests?

DrBill: Hair follicle drug test marijuana [ 3 Answers ]

Im sure this question has been asked a hell of a lot on these forums but I'm going for a pre employment medical and I know they do a drug screen not 100%sure if they will do a hair test or just a urine test but I'm still extremely worried... I smoked a small joint on the 7th of September and...

How often do you have to smoke marijuana for it to show up in hair test? [ 4 Answers ]

I have only smoked 2 times in 16 mon. Once 2 mon ago once 2 weeks ago. Both times were only 2 hits. I just did a hair test. Will I pass?

Will being around marijuana show up in a hair follicle test if not smoking it yourself? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex smokes marijuana and I'm trying to get a really good job, so I don't want to be around him smoking it because I'm scared it will be found in the hair follicle drug test this employer uses. But, I miss hanging out with my friends because they also are avid pot smokers. Can I be around others...

View more questions Search