Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fofo83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Greyish dark ash hair color with green tint
    What is the best colore mixture for a greyish hair color of dark ash with green tint ?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a green tint to my hair help [ 1 Answers ]

I bleached my hair from blue black to blond had orange copper tones and I re-bleached a week later. Then I went to sallys and the sales lady said to do wella t14 now my hair has a light green tint to it. I am not happy. How do I take the toner out of my hair. I liked the blond it was just...

Hair has green tint [ 4 Answers ]

My hair got really light from the sun, my dark roots were coming in and had some gray OK I am looking for ajob so wanted to tone it down. Bought loreal ash blonde -used it over the summer when my hair turned red.Now it has a green tint. I am out of work , just fixed my car and my rent is due on...

How do I do this treatment to remove a green tint from my hair before I color it? [ 6 Answers ]

I went to a salon today for a consultation and I was told that I would need to do a treatment before I color my hair. First let me explain how damaged my hair is. Currently I have about 3 inches of dark brown roots, and a yellow/white blonde colour ontop and underneath is dark brown. Last time I...

My hair is an orangy, greyish-green color! [ 3 Answers ]

Please Help. Yesterday I went to the salon for a medium or champagne BLONDE tint. I went in with a drab dark blonde hair-the color that blonde hair turns with age, I had no previous color on it except for the 2 inches of bleach on the ends from about 3 yrs ago. I explained I absolutely didn't want...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.