Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buttercupp514 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Getting married soon
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMommie2011 View Post
    Well my husband is 27 and I'm 18 we met when I was 14 we talked a lot over the years and that gave us a chance to know eachother we didn't have intercourse maybe a kiss here and there but after I turned 18 we made it official and got married he is my best friend and my husband...tke the time you have until your LEGAL so your lover won't get in any trouble to get to know eachother its always worth the wait.
    So I'm also 18 and getting married soon... I'm kind of nervous
    Any advice??
    He's just 23 though and we have been going out for 3 years
    ProudMommie2011 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Nov 7, 2012, 06:16 AM
    If you love him and he loves you then you have no worries... and about being nervous I know what you mean I remember walking down the lane and feeling like I was going to barf but then I looked to find my husband crying and smiling all in one and it took all my other thoughts away... I wish you and your husband the best of luck:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

View more questions Search