Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkczou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 12:19 PM
    How do I change the light bulb in a Harbor Breeze Model #D5201?
    I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan, model #D5201. I can't figure out how to remove the globe and change the light bulb. Sure can use some help. Thanks.

Tom
    shuntripper Posts: 180, Reputation: 8

Nov 3, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Can't Google it, take some pictures and post them.

Try rotating the globe
    Look for thumbscrews around the top edge of the globe
    Is there a brass or chrome (fancy) nut at the bottom center of the globe? Try turning it counterclockwise
    omunoz83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2013, 07:53 AM
    Tom,

I was having difficulty with this too, but I was able to get some one to help me out. The glass fixture comes off - just turn that by itself (don't remember if it's clockwise or counterclockwise) and you will have access to the bulb. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing light bulb in harbor breeze ceiling fan [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a new harbor breeze ceiling fan and the light went out. After finally figuring out how to get the light fixture off the ceiling fan, I'm now trying to figure how to open the enclosure of the light. This fan was not made with the consumer's best interest. The screw heads are on the...

Changing light bulb on harbor breeze ceiling fan model # AER52BK5LKRC [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house seven years ago and it had a harbor breeze ceiling fan model #AER52BK5LKRC. The light bulb recently burned out and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the bulb. The cover has an arrow on it to tell which way to turn it. I finally got it to turn but all it does is...

I need replacement bulb for harbor breeze ceiling fan model # e192641 [ 1 Answers ]

I need replacement bulb for Harbor Breeze ceiling fan Model # E192641

How do I change the bulb to my Harbor Breeze 52" Armitage Fan? [ 1 Answers ]

My bulb for my fan has gone out, but I'm having difficulty removing the glass dome to get to the bulb. Any instructions? If possible, does anyone know how to get an instructional manual for it? I've seem to have lost it. Harbor Breeze 52" Armitage White Ceiling Fan Item #: 20776 | ...

How to replacement light bulb on harbor breeze fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have been able to remove the glass dome that covers the bulb of my harbor breeze fan, but I cannot remove the bulb. My husband broke the glass portion trying. It seems to be spring loaded with 2 prongs on the end. Help!

View more questions Search