Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JacobT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 11:22 PM
    What's her problem?
    OK so there's this girl lets say her name is rachel and she has 3 friends f1 ,f2 ,f3
    So one day she loves me and sits next to me she puts my arm around her and says she likes me and has "deep feelings " for me and the day is going great so later I get out of class and go home 3 hours later she goes on fb and we chat until 930 and then the next day I don't exist to her she avoids me or her friends drag her away like this morning me and her were talking and friend 1 comes over and dragges her away and friend 1 boyfriend comes over to me and we both walk over there cause he was shy to go alone and then rachel and friend 1 walks away so we look at each other like what happened so he walkes up to them and they walk away I walk up to them and rachel looks at me like off look and then I walk away and its super annoying its like this all the time she knows I'm bipolar , emo , she asks me why I'm depressed I say its cause of my family because when I'm not around her I feel like ima puke my guts up and when I'm with her I'm the happiest dude ever and she seems happy with me to is she trying to do this to make me go crazy please help me
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 12:22 AM
    Were you and this girl dating or was she just flirting with you?
    Maybe you have taken this too seriously. How old are you?
    You need to find happiness apart from her. No one should have that much power over you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's going on [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm 17 I had unprotected sex round about 23rd of augest 2012 I've been feeling verry tired I was due on my period 1st of September I'm still not on my boobs have got blue vains around them and my boobs have gotten bigger I have a weir taste in my mouth and have been needing a wee all the time...

What's this bug [ 0 Answers ]

The bug is very small - like an ant, has two antennas-very short. Looks black but then brown after being squished, has little legs. It looks very flat and thin. Does not fly. I would include a foto but not sure how to do so on here, I may know what it is from other sites but not sure yet.

What's going on? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been having irregular periods and a dark yellowish discharge daily with a bad Oder I never had this problem before what's going on?

View more questions Search