Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harleyschrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 10:41 AM
    My dog sammy
    So last night my dog was found on he's back not moving. This morning he os shaking arching his back coughing vomiting and walking funny. What is wrong with him is he dying?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Why haven't you taken him to the vet? Only the vet (not us) can tell you what is going on.
    kmcar529 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2012, 11:15 AM
    Definitely take him to a vet if you haven't already. It sounds like his stomach may be twisted (which is usually fatal if not treated) or he may have some kind of intestinal block. Either way - get him to a vet ASAP! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No. Sammy Sosa did NOT use these products. [ 11 Answers ]

If you hear people saying Sammy Sosa used this brand or that brand... they are seriously lying ;) 30589 On here some people... mentioned brands that Sosa never actually used and made me laugh quite a lot, so you can se who was pushing what there.. hmm. Anyway, keep in mind what he used was...

SAM Vs. Sammy Sosa - What da heck did they use? [ 93 Answers ]

For sam is just lighting tricks or did he really get much lighter? I have used his 20% product in the past and started to get really lighter, but I stopped last year and my natural color has come back so either way he lied, his product was NOT permenent! ...

Dj sammy song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there's this song by dj sammy that I like it goes something like this "take me to the ocean living with the breeze, take me to the heart summer dreams" Something like that so please tell me the name of that song

View more questions Search