Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jck4 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Mar 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Milking the prostate
    I was recently introduced to the term "milking the protate" and was wondering if its true about being the male G spot? Is it dangerous and has anyone seen or witnessed the effects?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 12, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Ok I won't go into graphic detail, but yes it is possible to do. I am pretty sure its not dangerous, and the effects are very entertaining!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Mar 12, 2007, 08:30 PM
    If done with proper knowledge of anatomy and not overly rough or aggressive, yes it is generally quite safe and can be very pleasurable. The only time this is much more likely to be an unsafe practice is during a case of acute prostatitis, in which instance there is always a remote possibility of forcing bacteria into the bloodstream, perhaps leading to septicemea. Regardless of this fact, many doctors still manually drain the prostate during this condition, despite being somewhat controversial in practice.
    A site you may find of interest:

Aneros Prostate Massage Massager Male Sex Toy
    Boney Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Yes milking the prostrate is real. If you look at the Aneros site you will understand that if done while climaxing you will have an intense orgasm. There are a number of nerve endings in and around the anus so any stimulation in this region will cause a male to have increased feelings of arousal. The Aneros focuses on the prostrate and is intense. The prostrate can also be manually stimulated as discussed by the other members. The result is the same.
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Mar 15, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Only seen this on the movie "Road Trip". He seemed to enjoy it. I do know my husband doesn't mind me messing aound there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Its fun having the wife do it... but to be honest only ever really got enough stimulation to get anything out the faucet once. And no I don't get all tense and uptight when she plays around wherever she wants either.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 22, 2007, 11:11 AM
    I was with a guy who asked me to do this once, we hadn't been together long and I was a bit younger, so I wasn't keen. I think it is best left until you really know someone. But he loved it.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 22, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Yes, it can be done, but it is rather hard to do it by hand. If you want details, you may ask.
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kepi
    Yes, it can be done, but it is rather hard to do it by hand. If you want details, you may ask.
    Actually the more I think about it the more interested I am in it. Tell me more. Maybe its both our lack of knowledge on this topic keeping us from doing it right.

Mar 26, 2007, 11:20 AM
    What you do is you stick your index finger into your anus (wearing a glove is highly recommended), then you search the front area (towards your lower abs) until you find a small organ that is harder than the rest of the anal walls, and you put a little bit of pressure into it, no more than you would apply to your eyeball. Keep in mind that not all men are comfortable doing this. THIS site will go into much more detail. I would rather not post the details here, so that those who do not want to know don't find out.
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Fair enough, to keep things on the level they should be, I'll check that out and see what parts I had a misconception of.

Mar 26, 2007, 01:46 PM
    You really should give it a chance. It sounds rather difficult, but it is worth the trouble.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2007, 08:55 PM
    For the males that have wife's or GF's that give them oral to orgasm, the massaging of the prostate at the time of orgasm is one of the most explosive orgasms a guy can have.
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

May 19, 2007, 11:44 PM
    A lot of men don't use the term "milking the prostate" however in essence are doing the same thing. This is why men get more excited during sex (vaginal/oral) if anal play is also involved. Some men won't admit to it and still others won't even try however I can say from first hand experience... the men that do are completely enlightened/changed sexually. Can't say it's the same as the female G spot because I can't feel both however I can say it's extremely pleasurable. Be sure to use LOTS of lube and some form of protection. As well... some men don't get that they need to be completely "empty" or have had an enema recently. Have fun! Cathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prostate? [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean if a guy gets a shooting pain in his anus when he ejaculates? I've reassured my friend that it's probably just a reaction in her boyfriend's prostate but I thought someone on here may be able to shed some more light on it!

Prostate cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Im not concerned that I have it I just want to educate myself. Is prostate cancer lumps on the balls or like a lumpy substance in your ball sack?

Ambrotose for prostate cancer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who was told taking ambrotose would help his prostate cancer Does taking ambrotose help with prostate cancer. I have a friend who was told to take this supplement that it would help him.

View more questions Search