Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajesh2050 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Can she get pregnant? Please help.
    On sept 26th, she was at home. We din't have sex for sure! I didn't insert my p***s in her v*g*na.
    But, she gave me a Hand Job while I was a little away from her vagina. I didn't even ejaculate but my p***s was little wet. I am sure I didn't touch the tip of her v*g*na also. Are there any chances she can get pregnant? Like while giving me Hand job the pre would come on her hand and she might have rubbed her vagina with the same hand. Not sure about it also, but are there any chances?
    And its Oct 31th and she still din't get her chums. Can she get pregnant or is it some other problem.
    And moreover she doesn't have any of the 1 month pregnant symptoms.
    No back ache, no sore nipples, no morning sickness.
    magrue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 10:57 PM
    She probably isn't pregnant. Tell her to get a pregnancy test and go on the pill. If you don't want any children you can also stop the sex.

Dr. Bella
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 31, 2012, 07:41 AM
    Its highly unlikely she could be pregnant if things happened the way you described. Her period could be late for any number of reasons, including stress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search