Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil shelley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Could I have an ectopic pregnancy
    I am 35 years old I had a tubligtion 10 years ago.. normal regular periods.. this month I have had two periods they were two weeks apart very sparatic bleeding light then heavy etc, the second one only lasted three days.. before it began I was having constent lower back pain started bleeding then startd to had lower abdominal cramping headaches nausea still having all this slight pain behind left shoulder blade back pain and abdominal pain more than all other symptoms no relief.. please help me...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 30, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Impossible to guess. Yes, any pregnancy is possible in any fertile woman who has sex. Ectopic, regular, miscarriage, or something totally unrelated. You are just going to have to go to a doctor. Take your temp before you call to report that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy scare or ectopic pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was late on my period for 3 weeks this month, and took 5 pregnancy test confirming I was pregnant. But yesterday I got my period and bleed heavily and tntil today I am still bleeding, but I happen to take another test confirming that I am still pregnant. Can you help me?

Ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have had an ectopic pregnancy before then fell pregnant again which was complettly normal gave birth 5 months ago via c section I am currently 5 weeks pregnant again and I am scared ti could be another ectopic pregnancy my hcg levels have been tested last sat they were 216 on mon - 598 wed 1338 I...

Ectopic Pregnancy? [ 6 Answers ]

Last month I missed my period, I had unprotected sex on the 4th October, I know.. Stupid thing to do, & I was due on the 25th October but it didn't come although I experienced period pains. I didn't think anything of it because I usually have irregular periods due to polycistic overies although I...

Ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What is an ectopic pregnancy and what are the signs?? :confused:

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would appreciate if someone has got knowledge in the above subject to give me an immediate answer. One of my closest friends went on holidays on 28th March 2006. He stayed with his family for one month. His wife has consulted a gyaenacologist who gave her a contraceptive pill as both of...

View more questions Search