Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NIDHI SAXENA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Sister's name in the wedding card of brother
    Parents are sending invitation to all the guests on the wedding of their son.
    Their daughter is already married.
    Can her name be mentioned somewhere in the wedding card of her brother's marriage.
    If YES then WHERE??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 01:01 AM
    Why? It is not her wedding? Did she act as a parent raising one of the people being married.

I have never seen a sister mentioned in a wedding invitation
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 01:03 AM
    Traditionally it is only the parents of the bride and the parents of the groom who are noted on the invitations. Siblings and other family members are not included.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should my daughter not invite my brother to her wedding? [ 6 Answers ]

I am not close at all to one of my brothers, Al and especially his wife, Candy. Candy either hates me or is indifferent to me, and I do not know why. Anyway, they live far away and we see them once a year. I gave up talking to Candy so I ignore her. My brother is very self-centered and did not help...

Brother lending money to sister/brother-in-law. How do we set up the mortgage? [ 9 Answers ]

My son is going to lend money to my daughter and her husband as a mortgage (they will use it to pay off existing mortgage). What documents do we need to create? I'm assuming some sort of mortgage agreement. Do we need to file these documents somewhere to make the mortgage legal? We live in PA,...

Brother & Sister [ 10 Answers ]

I have two children - a 22 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. They were very close growing up. My son is now a married law student and my daughter is a sophomore in college. She has tried for years to contact him via email, phone, text, Facebook, etc. but he rarely responds. His wife is...

Sister, wedding, credit card, behind on payments and a husband who refuses to work. [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was some type of legal action I could take for the situation I am in. On August 2nd 2008, My sister (Christy) had gotten married. I told her and her husband (Travis) that I would give them a credit card to use, and to only use on their wedding. I did tell them that I expect...

Wedding brother and sister dance [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know of a song that a brother and sister can dance to in a wedding

View more questions Search