Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Falch123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Took next choice about three weeks
    I took next choice about three weeks ago and now I'm 6 days late on my period should I be worried?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 07:51 PM
    I'm assuming that this is some sort of morning after pill?

If so, they can and will throw off your period.

Having said that, no form of birth control, and no form of morning after pill, is 100%. There is a chance that you could be pregnant. Wait until your next period is due. If you miss it than test using first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could doctor/ultrasound be wrong? Am I 11 weeks or really 14 weeks pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My periods come between the 18th and 20th of the month. I definitely had a period Feb. 18, 2012, I don't remember for sure if I had one in March, and I definitely didn't have one in April. According to online pregnancy calculators if I had my last period Feb. 18 then I conceived around March 3 and...

First year choice, residents choice [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a similar question, but since my situation is a little different, I would like to be sure please. I was on H1-B from 2005 to February 2008. I then switched to F1 and was on F1 until end September 2009, when I went back to H1-B. Under substantial presence test, I was a resident for 2008...

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

View more questions Search