Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammie1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 12:03 PM
    Spotting
    I had unprotected sex about a week ago then last night after sex I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was blood pinkish red. Could I be pregnant Im not on anything

Check out some similar questions!

Still spotting, please help? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have made a Drs appointment but they can't see me until the 30th November I've also tried ringing NHS direct but there only taking Emergency calls, so I was wondering if anyone could help me or give me some ideas please... So my period started on the 16th oct It lasted the normal 7...

2 months late brown spotting on both occasions but dark red spotting in the 2nd month [ 1 Answers ]

I am two months late on my period. The first month when my period was expected I had a brown discharge mostly seen when I wiped. On the second moth when my period was also due the same brown spotting occurred but then the next day I had some red spotting also. I took a pregnancy test last month...

Spotting after sex [ 0 Answers ]

What does spotting 4-5 days after having possibly unprotected sex mean? It only being a possibility is because I decided to skank it up on the night of my birthday (September 1st) and got way to intoxicated and messed around with a guy but cannot remember if we had sex or not. Please help. Slightly...

Spotting or not [ 3 Answers ]

How long after the date of conception does spotting occur? And is it possible to start spotting 8 weeks after conception?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.