Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacrusis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 04:05 AM
    Fantasy Jet Fighter Game
    I don't even know if there is one, but I was looking for for a game for either PS3 or Xbox 360 that is a jet fighter type game, but sci fi aircraft that you can customize. I almost just want a game that I can build my own aircraft and fly around and shhot things down. Thanks for any help!
    kevingabriel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 03:20 AM
    Hey Lacrusis,

I must say, it is a very interesting game. Some of my favorite fighting games available are Stick war, Swords and Sandals 3, Pokémon Tower Defense and many more.
    Most of the time I like to play Pokémon Tower Defense. These fighting games are at BGames.com. I do play few Facebook hidden object games as well.

I would suggest you to check the compatibility of this game with Xbox, as I have read that few games doesn't work well. I usually play online games as they are more easy to access and we can play anytime, anywhere :P
    georgejames Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2013, 06:28 AM
    Now you can play the best fighting or adventure games & many types of games online without paying single penny for it. I found it on Google Games - Play Free Online Games, Online Kids Game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fighter plane Game late 80's or early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a game my brother and I played when we were young. All I rememberer is that there was an series of cassette tapes that when with it, on which was a recorded sequence of events that could follow. All the fighter planes were mounted on rings that you could wear and so act out...

What is the name of this toy fighter plane from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of this toy? When I was a kid around 89-90 I had a big toy F-14 Tomcat and AH-64 Apache that came on this big black joystick with a red button on top that made firing/engine sounds and I can't for the life of me remember what they were called. I've looked for one but could never...

Fantasy Novel, modern people sucked into fantasy land [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read once that involved modern people being magically transported to a fantasy land. It starts with a male Truck driver picking up a female hitch-hiker. They both have terrible personal lives and not much to live for. While they are driving down...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

View more questions Search