Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhwcaw05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 10:51 PM
    Topical salicylic acid use in early prengnacy
    I am exactly 7 weeks pregnant. I have been using a topical astringent on my face that includes 2% salicylic acid up unitl yesterday. I applied it to my face using a cotton swab every morning and every night followed by a facial moisturizer. Yesterday I read online that using salicylic acid in pregnancy can cause birth defects but some places says it is fine. Could it already have done damage and caused birth defects? Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Topical cream [ 2 Answers ]

My son had a hemoroid/sphinterectomy surgery 4 days ago. He developed unbearable itch in anal area. Can he apply a topical cream to the area to relieve the itch?

Using another topical [ 0 Answers ]

I have stretch marks but I also have cellulite around the area (thighs and hips) I've been using Nivea cellulite treatment and it works wonderful my question is though, can I use both products at the same time ?

Chemical burn from salicylic acid? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have insurance or money. I am in my early 30s and I have moles that are beginning to become more raised and apparent(ones that I have had most of my life and were usually more like freckles) and also more age spots. I had some corn and callus remover and since it was salicylic acid(17%) I...

Salicylic Acid & Gycolic peels & Vit C Serum Regimen. Works wonders [ 2 Answers ]

Salicylic Acid & Gycolic peels & Vit C Serum Regimen. Works wonders for the skin? If you have included in your regimen , what is your experience have you seen any significant results. ;:)

Salicylic acid [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to buy from China the raw material salycilic acid and do my own vitalize peel (chemical peel) . What percentage should I get and how do I mix it and with what and the application instructions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.