Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Takiyah26 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Can u get pregnant after coming off depo even if your period haven't start yet?
    I was on depo for 3 years I missed my shot in September and I'm having pregnancy symptoms is this normal
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 07:19 PM
    You can get pregnant any time you have intercourse, even on depo. Considering your missed your injection you have increased the risk.

Oct 28, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Wow even if u didn't start you period back yet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 07:27 PM
    It's possible. I've known girls who have gotten pregnant on depo without ever having a period on it.

Remember that there is no method of birth control that is 100% effective.

Oct 28, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Oh wow I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms like nausea going to the restroom a lot and more is that normal when missing a shot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo... Can I be pregnant if sex a week after first depo shot and period?. [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Gave Birth To A BabyGirl On March 15, 2012... 3 weeks later on April 5, 2012 I got my first depo shot... 1 week after depo on April 13, 2012 had sex while on my period... I know I wasn't soppost to have sex because I gave Birth, but I did... Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

What if my boyfriend is coming inside me but I haven't become pregnant yet [ 1 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend is trying to have a baby and we have been trying to get one for about 3-4 months now and its like I feel a hard lump inside my stomach and then 5 minutes laters its not there anymore. Where trying so hard to have a baby... but we don't know why we can't get one..

Why haven t I got a period after being off depo for four months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was on the depo provera for two years and now I have been off it for four months and still no period can anyone help me or explain to me about what may b going on with me thank you

I took the depo shot and haven't had my period for 4 months is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I had the shot on oct 22 2010 and haven't had a period since is that normal?

View more questions Search