Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Urban123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Am I pregnant
    My boyfriend put it in for literoilly 2 minutes at the Max and pulled out but he didn't at all even after he pulled out I haven't had my period for 45 days since my last one could I be pregnant? I don't have symptoms though
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 03:15 PM
    "Pulling out" as a form of birth control is the biggest urban legend in existence. (Be sure to tell all your friends!) And 2 minutes is like forever.

Yes, you could be pregnant. Have you taken a hpt yet with first morning's urine? (Pssst, I didn't have symptoms when I was first pregnant both times.)
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 03:43 PM
    You absolutely can be pregnant. Take a pregnancy test if you haven't done so.

Oct 27, 2012, 04:31 PM
    But I've been under a lot of stress lately and unhealthy diet can't that delay your period?
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban123 View Post
    But I've been under alot of stress lately and unhealthy diet can't that delay your period?
    Sure stress can delay your period. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

Oct 27, 2012, 04:39 PM
    No? So if I take a pregnancy store bought test and it says negative should I still worry or assume I'm not pregnant?
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 04:59 PM
    You take your test with first morning urine. If it's negative, wait a month and test again if you don't get your period. If still negative, see your doctor. Some women never have positive urine tests. Your doctor will do a blood test, if warranted.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 05:06 PM
    There's more than enough sperm in pre-ejaculate to get you pregnant, so yes, you could be.

Take a pregnancy test using first morning urine. Since you're 45 days late, if that test is negative than see your doctor for a blood test.

Oct 27, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Ok thanks for the support

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search