Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 12:24 AM
    Garnishment of bank accounts in Missouri and paycheck at same time
    Can they garnish checking and savings accounts af the same time the same company gas a garnishment coming out of your paycheck too?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 25, 2012, 03:13 AM
    Yes, you owe money, they (presumably) obtained a judgment against you. They can use and all means to collect on the debt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a judgement be but on more than one of your bank accounts at a time [ 2 Answers ]

Can a judgement be but on more than one of your bank accounts at a time

Garnishment of bank accounts from social security [ 1 Answers ]

I received a letter in regular mail, saying they(creditors of credit cards) were going to garnish my bank account and freeze it... I only get social security and my husband get social sec. disabilty and 2 small pensions. Can they do this?

Garnishment on bank accounts with only disibility income [ 1 Answers ]

If a judgment is granted can the creditor garnish my checking account if I only receive disability? They mentioned something about mingled money. If I take out 100 dollars to buy food and only spend 70 and redeposit the 30 that they say yes they can. Can I open up a new checking account at...

Garnishment of Joint Bank Account in Missouri [ 1 Answers ]

If you have a court judgement against an individual, can you garnish the full amount in a joint account held by that individual? How can you find out if there are other bank accounts this individual owns?

Garnishment, supposedly no bank accounts or job [ 1 Answers ]

I won a small claims case but have only received $50 in almost 4 months. I know people say it's hard to collect but I have a $1,600 flooring bill I'm trying to pay off. I've got a 5-month-old and I can't afford to shrug my shoulders and write this off. The debtor claims to not have any bank...

View more questions Search