Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DATSONPD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Electronic Circuits of Remote Control of Ceiling/Cabin Fans
    What is the circuit diagram of Remote Control of Domestic Ceiling or Cabin Fans?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Your question is a bit too broad. Different brands handle their circuitry differently. What brand/model are you working on at the moment?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Huh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan remote control [ 34 Answers ]

?? Hi I have a hampton bay sidewinder ceiling fan that came with a wall mount remote control. I wanted to have a hand held remote control, so went and purchased a remote control that came with its own receiver (hunter). I replaced the original receiver with the new receiver. The hand held...

Ceiling fan remote control [ 3 Answers ]

My remote control turns the fan on but the fan stops in a short time? I have changed the remote control battery and this did not help. The fan motor does not get hot. What should I check now? Thanks .

Remote control ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

The worst thing I ever did was buy a ceiling fa n with a remote.. I lost the remote. Now I can't turn on the light and fan.. I purchaced a universal one and it don't work.. How do I get anither remote.. Or how do I get the light and fan to work with out the remote control

Harborbreeze ceiling fans with remote [ 1 Answers ]

I recently dropped my remote and now I can't get it to work - I even changed the battery - so with that, now I can't get the fan to turn on with the wall switch either. Does anyone know what I can do - or where I can buy a new remote Thanks,

Remote for ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan "the Pearl"model 178-210. Could you tell me if it is compatible with a remote? If so, is there any particular one I should purchase.

View more questions Search