Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki1984 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Msn messenger
    Can somebody tell me if there's a way you can find a site to check who is messing with your msn
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 11, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Difficult.
    There are a couple of programs that can trace IP addresses, but only if someone directly links to you. Your best bet is to use a stronger password.

A password such as "tomato" is very easy to hack with a simple password cracker, but a password such as t8o4mA7to56565 could take a century to crack because there are so many combinations to run through.

Mar 11, 2007, 11:50 PM
    There are a couple of programs that can trace IP addresses, but only if someone directly links to you. Your best bet is to use a stronger password.

Can u tell me what does programs r??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Why do you think someone is "messing with your MSN"?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 12, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Hi Nikki, just Google "IP Tracer" and you'll find a list of programs - there are some free ones such as Dotsmailer Spam Tracer. You may not be able to trace hackers at all because they commonly use a proxy-server to hide their IP address.

But if you are really determined then take a look at this site:
    How to Trace a hacker - Guides & Tutorials

What kind of problems are you getting?

Mar 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Weird thing
    I wrote a question about somebody playing with my msn 1 day ago and I was chatting with a person a little while ago and he said I sent him something but I didn't.he showed me what was writing cause he couldn't send it to me ( I found that weird) .what was writing was @[fwpscript]version:01.03.02.05/Icon:a@[/fwpscript]. Can somebody tell me what that means, where is it coming from, and can I track it down to see if it's about the person that as been meesing with my msn??
    Thanks in advance
    Nikki

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MSN Messenger [ 1 Answers ]

How do I delete this program in its entirety?? I have Windows Explorer, I have gone into Add/Remove Programs and have deleted it, but somehow my step son still gets on it? Where is he finding this?? Is there another place to delete this??

MSN Messenger [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is trying to download MSN Messenger. She gets it all, but when trying to sign into her account, she is told that she must update her Internet Explorer (which is 5 I think) On doing this, halfway through the download of IE she gets told that the IE upgrade has already been done but not...

Msn messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyway that you can get msn messenger for the psp? :cool:

MSN Messenger OR Yahoo Messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Which do you prefer?

MSN Messenger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I use windows XP Home and IE 6. I also use MSN Messenger 4.7 and have been trying to download MSN Messenger 5.0 by saving the download to a folder on my hard drive but every time it says it is MSN 4.7 and not 5.0 I hope someone can explain why this happens and what I can do about it. ...

View more questions Search