Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Weight and height gain
    I'm 12 years old and I am the smallest in my class. Maybe even in the school. My height is 1.33 and my weight is 23.5.
    Please don't be shocked but I'm the size of a 9 year old.
    I have been to kids Heath doctors but they don't work.
    What should I do?
    I'm getting teased!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 19, 2012, 01:32 PM
    You're still growing, so make sure you have a balanced diet and exercise and let time run it's course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my weight gain normal for my height? [ 0 Answers ]

Before I got pregnant I was 112IB I am now into 23 weeks of pregnancy and am 126IB, I am also 5'1 in height. Is this normal? And what is a healthy amount to gain for the rest of my pregnancy? I didn't think I was gaining enough but now it seems like I can't stop putting weight on.

I want to gain some weight my current weight is50kgs and height is 168cms [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and my weight is 50kgs and height 168cms. Can you please suggest me the food to gain weight.

Gain height after 24 [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 years of old guy. My height is only 5.3 feet. My weight also only 40 kg. can I increase my height & weight? If I can how it is? *** *** help me. Any medicine is there for increase my height & weight? Give me suggetion... ***

To gain weight and height [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My son is 6 years old. His weight is 18-20 kg and height is little below 4 fit. He looks very small. How can he put on weight and height.

View more questions Search