Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oheyitsjen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 02:35 PM
    My period is early and light. Could I be pregnant
    Okay, I'm new to this site, but I'm really curious about some things that I've been experiencing.

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost six years, we'be been sexually active for about 5. I have never been on birth control, and we very rarely use condoms (please spare me "the talk" about how unsafe this is) but he pulls out. Just recently we started using condoms and not pulling out. (we've only done this twice)

I've had scares before that I've been pregnant, but have always started my period and it went regularly. I started tracking my period a few months ago just to keep myself on track.

This is where the questions come in.

Usually, I cramp here and there for a few days before I start and my breasts become extremely tender and sore. Then, when I do start I'm extremely heavy for the first 2-3 days with heavy pain 'down there' and cramping.

This time; according to my tracker, I'm 3 days early with no prior cramping or breast tenderness or soreness. I'm on day 2 and I'm extremely light with a light pinkish and brown discharge, no heavy red, no pain 'there,' no cramping. I've noticed I've been extremely tired lately. I can go to bed at 9 or 10 and still not be able to wake up for school on time at 7, when just a few weeks ago I had no issue with this.

Has anyone had anything like this..

I could really use help with this! Please respond!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 17, 2012, 02:49 PM
    We say this every day online: yes, you can be pregnant, or you might not be - there is no way to tell without a test. All the symptoms in the world are still a chance either way when two people have sex. Obviously various factors, too many to track, change the odds from 50/50, including the b.c. method used, but there's no way to say what they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period was 4 days early, light and ended on the original start date. Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My period began 4 days early(July 6th)and ended the day it should have began(July 10th). It was kind of light. For the past 1-2 weeks(today being Aug 24th) I've been sick in my stomach. I've been having diarrhea and just not feeling well in my stomach, like cramps or sudden sickness. Sometimes the...

Extremely light period a day early, thinking I might be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I ended my last period on 2/3, 2 weeks later I had 3 days of light pink and brownish spotting, which I researched and all I could find was "implantation bleeding symptoms" I now am supposed to start my next period on the 2/25, however I started to have it a day early and it is extremely light pink...

Light and early period... Could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

So I started my period about one week early... it was a lot lighter than my normal MP.. I could not where tampons because the flow was not that heavy... it lasted for about 4 days.. it seems a bit long for implantation bleeding but I had unprotected sex about one week before this happened... Has...

Early/light period.AM I PREGNANT? I'm almost 16 [ 14 Answers ]

I am about to turn sixteen, in two days, and I just got my period, its about 5 or 6 days early and its REALLY light, and my boyfriend and I have noticed a diffrence in my body and definitely my MOOD haha. I looked up signs of pregnancy and a lot of them matched my symptons that my boyfriend and I...

Early light period, could I be pregnant? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I am 21 yrs. Old and I am scared I may be pregnant. I have been pregnant once before, a year and a half ago. I found out when I was 4 weeks, and lost the pregnancy at 7 weeks. I had all of the signs. Only I had my period right before I found out. I have been off the pill for about 5 months...

View more questions Search