Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Addiesmom81506 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Pregnancy and Depo
    I have been on Depo for over 18 months, never missed or been late on a dose. I have not had a period since May, but tested negative for pregnancy at my last dose in August. For the last week I have had very tender, swollen breasts, fatigue, headache, diarrhea and nausea. I have two children and recognize pregnancy but am hesitant to believe I may be considering my religious use of Depo. Could it be possible or is something else at the cause?

Check out some similar questions!

Depo and pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

I got my deo shot on may 2 I was to get the second round aug second.. could I be pregnant??

Depo and pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for about a year and a half and then changed to the pill. About 3 months ago, I got one last shot. That was June 12. I had a period July 30th for about 4 days. I have never had regular periods. My husband and I are wanting to get pregnant. Is this possible without having a...

Pregnancy and Depo [ 1 Answers ]

I have been through two sessions of the Depo shot and have been experiencing my cycle since May. It is now Sept.and it has only stopped for about a week altogether. I have never missed a shot and have taken them in the time frame alloted. However, lately I have been experiencing this horrible pain...

Pregnancy and depo [ 1 Answers ]

How cani get pregnant while on the depo shot? How can I get Depo out of my system immediately?

Pregnancy after depo [ 1 Answers ]

How can I become pregnant after having chlamydia and coming off depo. I been on depo for 3 years and I've been off it for 8 months. How much more longer do I have to wait to have a baby. Is there anything I can take to make me get pregnant faster.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.